Woodward Community Based Services’s Adult Habilitation Services are provided in supportive, home-like environments. We provide services for individuals eligible to receive HCBS Habilitation, as well as Supported Community Living through the Intellectual Disability and Brain Injury HCBS Waivers. Each home resident participates in daily activities designed to meet their developmental, behavioral, and social needs, focused on the development of independent skills.
- Person center interventions developed by the individual and their interdisciplinary team
- Staff supervision
- Community integration activities
- Participation in individual care plan meetings, and training events directed toward individual service objectives.
- Adults, ages 18 and older
- Individuals eligible for HCBS Habilitation Services through Iowa Medicaid Enterprises
- Individuals eligible for Social Security Disability Income
Click the Link Below for Additional Information or